Friday, May 11, 2012

Herbal Medicine for cancer of the uterus, lung, nasopharync, chorio-epithelioma, & choriocar-cinoma

Ingredients:
- Starfruit leaves ½ handheld
- Young papaya leaves ½ sheet
- Cermai young leaves ¼ handheld
-  leaves ¼ red cell
- 2 pieces of carrot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ cup of boiled water

How to use:
All material is washed, then add ½ cup of boiled water and grind until smooth. After the material was filtered off and add 1 tablespoon of honey. Drink this mixture 1 cup 1 time a day.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me an amazing post, its great time to read your post. Always you shared nice blog and this would be appreciated by me ever.

    Hello friends
    Please give me the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me an amazing post, its great time to read your post. Always you shared nice blog and this would be appreciated by me ever.

    Hello friends
    Please give me the answer.

    ReplyDelete